Friday, February 25, 2011

Enjoy the Journey: Top 10 Moments of My Life

< I am taking the challenge presented by Little Miss Momma to share with you the top highlights of my life>

To the title I should add...so far. Because I feel as though I have a lot more living left to do. But I feel as though I have been so blessed with the things that I have accomplished in my life. I am both proud and humbled by the accomplishments in my life, as well as the love and support I have received all through my life.

These are the top ten moments of my life (mostly in reverse chronological order, not by order of importance)


#1. Being selected for the North American Select Fastpitch team to play in the World Indoor softball championships in Paris. (not Ontario, but Paris France).


#2. Receiving a full scholarship to play softball at the University of Detroit for the Titans


#3. Graduating from University with a Bachelor's Degree in Business - Summa Cum Loude.


#4. Getting engaged to GT. Picture is from the night of the engagement!


#5. Marrying Grady, an event that I would do all over again 9 years later. Our marriage makes me a better person.


6. Buying our first house together!


7. Birth of our first child, adorable little Brock. Before him I never realized love was instantaneous. You'll notice I've been cropped out of this picture, it's better that way!


8. Running my first half marathon. I should mention thus far it's been my only!


9. The birth of our second child - our daughter Reese. Suddenly our family was complete!


10. Returning to grad school in order to obtain my Certified Human Resource Professional designation.


Now I challenge you to come up with your Top 10 Moments that have taken your breath away.




Feel free to leave a link to your Top 10 post in the comments section if you choose to accept this challenge, or you can just leave a comment describing a special moment--I would love to see the moments that have inspired your life





















No comments:

Post a Comment